Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I have a new youtube channel!

I've finally taken the plunge. I'm back in the nutrition saddle, teaching courses in both Brigham City and Ogden. As I prepared material for the courses, I decided that it would be kind of fun to record some short segments and share them with the internet world at large. This would give me a chance to rehearse and refine certain important concepts and at the same time (hopefully) get some exposure.

So I'm now on youtube.

You can find me at www.youtube.com/doyouseeityet. The name of the nutritional/wellness series is Helping You Become Whole. In the channel I discuss the systems of the body and how our food, thoughts, and actions can and do effect the body for better or for worse. It's best to watch them in order, but if you wish, you can also watch them by subject. My hope is that someone out there will find their life changed for the better.

Have a great day and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment